Added: August Expires: 30/09/2021
Added: August Expires: 30/09/2021
Further reductions will be available across Womens and Mens styles No code required, discounts will be shown on site
Offer has expired!
Show Terms and Conditions..
Terms:Launch: Thursday 8th July End: No set end date for Sale
Huge Saving On Selected Lines In The Pavers Summer Sale. Shop Now!
Added: August Expires: 15/08/2021
Clarks shoe shops originates in the town of street in the county of Somerset, England. That is where it all started and where they still have their headquarters to date. Brothers Cyrus and James Clark were the founders of the British, international shoe manufacturer and retailer in 1825 and today it is one of the best known shoe retailers in England and around the world.
There are over 1,000 stores around the world and you can also buy Clarks shoes through third parties such as Littlewoods, Debenhams and Brantano shoe shops.
The company is mainly owned by the Clark family who have 84%, with employees of the company owning the other 16%.
Clarks make a profit of £150 million on sales and are the 31st largest company in the U.K. The company has stores in India and China and other countries abroad which is where over half of these sales are made and welcome voucher codes being used on their site in all countries..
They are well known for quality, long lasting shoes for adults and children, men and woman at a reasonable price and for their shoe fitting service in store.
On the website you can shop by style, for example;
And for children you can shop by age, shop by fit or shop by characters or shop by size and fit or gender such as Women's, Men's, Girl's, Boy's, Babies making it easy to navigate to the exact shoes you are looking for with ease. You can also sign up to the email for the latest offers and product information.
Most stores have a fitting service where a professionally trained assistant can measure your shoe size, help with finding the shoes that are right for you or your child and also offer expert advice on their range of shoes. They have even started offering a booking service where you choose a time slot for an appointment to be measured as the stores can get very busy, especially in the summer holidays with Parents getting ready for the new school year in September. You can also buy your own measuring devices in store to take away and use at home along with the guidance given on the website on how to use them. You cannot use Clarks voucher codes in store, they must be used online, however you can use the click and collect service with a voucher code online, and then collect from your local store - thus still saving!
There is also a small range of extras in some stores such as handbags, pe bags, products to help with wear and tear on the shoes and even name labels.
The stores are very child friendly holding shoes for all ages with characters such as binkies, daisy's and fairies for girls and Jack Nano , Jet planes and Stomposaurus.
Opening hours vary from store to store, most stores in town centres or on high streets being open from 9am to 5.30pm on Monday to Saturday and then 10.30am to 4.30pm on a Sunday but other stores are open later such as the ones in retail parks or late night shopping centres which are open as late as 8pm Monday to Saturday and 5pm on a Sunday.
You can order online or in store for free delivery to your address within 3-5 working days or you can have your purchase delivered to one of 5000 Collect+ stores. If you order online or in store before 6pm you can have your order delivered on the next working day for £5.50.Clarks also offer international delivery to Europe, the USA and Australia from their international sites.
Items must be in their original condition, unworn and returned within 28 days of receiving them. You can send the item back via the post office if you've ordered them online you will get a free returns label, or you can simply take the shoes back to a Clarks store where they can refund you or exchange them, even if you have used a Clarks voucher code.
To give your own review on the website you can find the product you've purchased and wish to rate, scroll down the page to the 'review this product' link and let everyone know your opinion on that product. It's simple to do and can help other buyers when making choices on their own purchase. Other places to find reviews on Clarks voucher codes or their shoes is on netmums.com and trustpilot.co.uk.
We list all the latest deals available and we constantly update the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if you are looking for a Clarks discount code for September 2021, chances are we have it listed!
We also list expired discount codes too which sometimes work, so make sure to try them before you checkout to get a few extra pounds off your order!
All our discounts are free to use for everyone including NHS staff and Police officers, students may also be able to gain a Clarks student discount.