Award Winning Childrens Furniture, Smart Storage & Wooden Toys. New Range. Specialist Kids Retailer. Free Returns. Best Childrens Retailer. Better For Children. Types: Beds, Kids Furniture, Toy Storage, Wooden Toys, Accessories.
Offer has expired!
Our Curtains Include Blackout Lining To Prevent Daylight Disturbing Sleep. Specialist Kids Retailer. Free Returns. Better For Children. Best Childrens Retailer. Types: Beds, Kids Furniture, Toy Storage, Wooden Toys, Accessories.
Offer has expired!
Selling a huge range of carefully-crafted, and then thoroughly tested, products, The Great Little Trading Company is one of the leading online kids' toy, furniture, bedding and homeware retailers.
Started up in 1997 by dad of three Jamie Reeve, the Great Little Trading Company now sells thousands of items of furniture, storage, accessories, toys, stationery, garden games and books. Each product adds a touch of magic or practical help - and sometimes both - to the family home. Every idea for a new product is tested for practicality and durability by a team carefully selected by the company, many of them parents themselves. More than half of products sold are exclusive to the Great Little Trading Company, and they have been awarded Best Children's Retailer at the Mail Order Industry awards for the past four years running. The Great Little Trading Company usually has regular voucher codes available to use, so why not try out their tried and tested products while snapping up a bargain at the same time?
Many brands on sale are exclusive to the Great Little Trading Company:
The Great Little Trading Company is accessible 24 hours a day. The customer service team can be contacted on 0344 848 6000 between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 4pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. You can also email the customer service team.
The Great Little Trading Company offers several delivery options including:
• Standard Delivery. No matter whether you order furniture or toys, the delivery charge is £3.95 (in the UK) and, if items are in stock they'll arrive at UK mainland addresses within 3 working days, between 7am and 7pm.
• Next Day Delivery service costs an additional £2 and can be requested so long as the item you wish to purchase is in stock and you order before 7pm. Next Day Delivery applies to UK mainland addresses only.
If you'd like your order to arrive on a particular day, you can specify a delivery day for an extra £2 on top of the standard delivery charge; we only ask that it be within seven days of when you placed your original order.
If you're not happy with something you receive from the Great Little Trading Company, for any reason, then you can return it using their Free Returns service, and they will exchange it or refund it. The policy means you can return things from anywhere in the UK for any reason, at the company's cost, within 30 days of the despatch date. However, there are some products the Great Little Trading Company can't exchange or refund, including personalised products, self assembly furniture or items which have been assembled (unless they are damaged or faulty), bedding, mattresses, car seats or toilet accessories.
There are three ways you can return your purchase:
• Returning by Freepost. Complete the Returns Form on the reverse of your dispatch note and send it back with the item to: GLTC Returns, FREEPOST RSLY-RULX-CGTZ, Phase 1 Prolog, Annesley, Nottingham, NG15 0DJ.
• Collect+ service. This is an easy and convenient way for customers to return parcels through a network of around 3,800 local convenience stores in the UK, open from early until late, 7 days a week. Go to www.collectplus.co.uk/storefinder to find your nearest store.
• For items that are too heavy or inconvenient to take to the Post Office or a Collect+ outlet, contact the Great Little Trading Company customer services team who will arrange a free of charge collection on a working day of your choice.
And if you need any help or advice about the best way to return items to the Great Little Trading Company, contact the Customer Services team by phoning 0344 848 6000.
Online orders via the Great Little Trading Company website are VeriSign secured, offering extra protection for cardholders. Payments can also be made via PayPal.
Unfortunately, the Great Little Trading Company has several negative reviews about the brand from previous shoppers expressing their view on TrustPilot - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.gltc.co.uk - however it's worth noting that the majority of people will only leave an online review of a store when they have experienced a problem, many thousands of customers who were very happy with the service will not leave any review at all even though they are perfectly happy with their purchase. It has won a clutch of awards in recent years, however, on the Loved By Parents website.
We list all the latest deals available and we constantly update the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if you are looking for a GLTC discount code for March 2020, chances are we have it listed!
We also list expired discount codes too which sometimes work, so make sure to try them before you checkout to get a few extra pounds off your order!
All our discounts are free to use for everyone including NHS staff and Police officers, students may also be able to gain a GLTC student discount.