.
Featured Deals
Similar Stores
newforestcottages.co.ukdorsethideaways.co.ukhoburne.comdream-cottages.co.uk
Stay Up To Date

Keep up to date on the latest vouchers and deals by following us on social media!

Shorefield Holidays

Shorefield Holidays Voucher Codes - April 2021

Get the freshest promo codes and savings for Shorefield Holidays. Enjoy instant savings at shorefield.co.uk using live offers for April 2021 and May 2021

Last Updated: April 20, 2021, 2:42 am

Travel Holidays
Thanks for rating!
Shorefield Holidays is rated 3.88 / 5 from 16 users

All Shorefield Holidays Deals For April

  • Code
    Shorefield Holidays

    Save An Extra 5% On Any 2021 Holiday Booked Online With This Exclusive Discount Code. This Code Can Be Used On Any Holiday Across All Of Shorefield Holidays' Parks, From Camping Pitches To Luxury Treehouses And Hot Tub Lodges And More! At Shorefield Holidays

    Save an extra 5% on any 2021 holiday booked online with this exclusive discount code. This code can be used on ANY holiday across all of Shorefield Holidays' parks, from camping pitches to luxury treehouses and hot tub lodges and more!

    Added: April Expires: 30/11/2021

    Terms:

    Valid for bookings made online only. An extra 5% off any 2021 getaway with Shorefield Holidays, including camping/touring pitches, caravan accommodation, hot tub lodges, luxury houses and the stunning new treehouse accommodation. Not available in conjunction with any other discount code. Valid for new bookings only.
  • Deal
    Shorefield Holidays

    Book Safe In The Knowledge That You Are Covered, As All 2021 Staycations With Shorefield Holidays Are Now Covered By Their Coronavirus Booking Guarantee At Shorefield Holidays

    Book safe in the knowledge that you are covered, as all 2021 staycations with Shorefield Holidays are now covered by their Coronavirus Booking Guarantee

    Added: April Expires: 30/11/2021

    Terms:

    Shorefield Holidays understand the need to be flexible as it's hard to plan your usual holiday with the uncertainty around at the moment. That's why we are offering our Booking Guarantee with every 2020 and 2021 holiday. You will have a range of options for moving your booking to an alternative date or keeping credit for use against a future holiday. We will also happily offer a no-quibble refund should our parks be forced to close. Please see the Shorefield Holidays Booking Guarantee for full details.
  • Shorefield Holidays

    Get The Latest Voucher Codes For Shorefield Holidays

  • Deal
  • Code
    Shorefield Holidays

    Use The Discount Code Vat15 When Booking To Save An Additional 15% Off Any Getaway With Shorefield Holidays. Extra Saving Is In Line With The New Lower Tourism Vat. At Shorefield Holidays

    Use the discount code VAT15 when booking to save an additional 15% off ANY getaway with Shorefield Holidays. Extra saving is in line with the new lower tourism VAT.

    Offer has expired!

    Terms:

    Discount code must be used at the time of booking to see reduced prices and receive additional discount. Applies to any holiday, including luxury hot tub retreats and camping pitches. All holidays must be paid in full by 12th January 2021 to qualify for 15% off. All 2020 getaways are covered by Shorefield Holidays' Booking Guarantee.
  • Deal
  • Deal
    Shorefield Holidays

    Take Advantage Of Shorefield Holidays' Low Deposit Offer. Secure Your Ideal Uk Staycation With Just 10% Of The Cost Of Your Holiday. Offer Ends 28th February 2021. At Shorefield Holidays

    Take advantage of Shorefield Holidays' low deposit offer. Secure your ideal UK staycation with just 10% of the cost of your holiday. Offer ends 28th February 2021.

    Offer has expired!

    Terms:

    The 10% deposit promotion is valid for all new bookings made between 1st February 2021 28th February 2021. The 10% deposit is taken from the total price of your holiday, including any extras. Deposits are either 10% of your total holiday OR £50 for self-catering accommodation (whichever is greater). The usual deposit amount is 20% of your total holiday price. Normal booking T&Cs apply and balances must be paid 4 weeks prior to your holiday arrival date.

    Similar Deals And Codes From Related Stores

  • Deal
  • Deal

Information About Shorefield Holidays

What We've Done

We list all the latest deals available and we constantly update the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if you are looking for a Shorefield Holidays discount code for May 2021, chances are we have it listed!

We also list expired discount codes too which sometimes work, so make sure to try them before you checkout to get a few extra pounds off your order!

All our discounts are free to use for everyone including NHS staff and Police officers, students may also be able to gain a Shorefield Holidays student discount.

Don't forget to share with your friends and family to help them save money too!

Visit shorefield.co.uk